Thursday, May 15, 2008

Under The Sun

"Everything Is Meaningless Under The Sun"


I (along with everyone reading Alex’s site) was challenged with the idea of a new human and how they would discover their purpose on earth. To see my original answer on his site please check out this link.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5535536712276271103&postID=1801650307102979362

While typing my original response I was struck by a similarity to Ecclesiastes in the bible. Ecclesiastes is my number one all time favorite book of the bible. I encourage all of you to read it today (it is after all not very long). If you don’t want to bother please at least read the intro in you NIV student bible. I really can’t answer Alex’s challenge better than Ecclesiastes does or trust me, I’d try.

It probably feels like I'm giving all of you homework but it's like reading poetry.

1 comment:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.